Thursday, September 4, 2008

Cafe Mo!!


I am not much of a cook, but I am starting to make more and more home-made meals, which is healthier for me and my family!!

Tonight I made chicken salad......cafe rio style, without all the extra fat!!  I know it was good.....because even Braxton ate it and didn't complain about it being healthy!!

Total Calories-445
1 tortilla
2 tbs  salsa
1/4 c black beans
1/4 c (or less) shredded cheese
1/4 c onion
2 c romaine lettuce
1 chicken breast

mix the salsa in the chicken, cook beans, 
caramelize onions (yum), melt the cheese on the tortilla.  Place tortilla in a bowl and fill with ingredients listed above....and Presto you have a delicious dinner!!  

Enjoy!  

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Monica! This looks really good!! I will have to try that this weekend.

Amber said...

Mmm, yum! Can you just make it and bring it to me? Thanks for the recipe, I am always looking for new stuff to make.