Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Protect what really matters....


So today, like any other day, I wake at 4am and head to work to train the many people that depend on me!! I am a bit sleepy this morning as I have been recovering from pneumonia.....and I stumble out the door, start the car, hit the garage door and away I went....riding along in pure silence and thinking about my day......at home it was not so peaceful!!! I get to work and look at my phone and I have missed 5 calls, I think to myself, what the heck it is 4:45am who is calling....and one call was from Ray, well he is never up at this time so I immediately call home and he is in panic mode making sure I am okay.....Still a bit confused on what is going on....Ray continues on to tell me that when I left the house I forgot to de-activate the alarm!! wHOOPS Ray and Braxton are awoken to the skreetching sound of the alarm and a voice coming over the intercom asking if everyone is OK!! Ray proceeds to tell them all is well, but it seems he forgot the code and the alarm company has sent the police!! Police arrive and check his ID to make sure he isn't at the Bruni residence robbing the place in his skivvies!!

7 comments:

Trent & Emily Davies said...

Yeah welcome to blogger world!! Oh and way to go on waking up at 4 am...you're crazy...I can't even roll out of bed at 7!

Amber said...

I am more concerned about you waking up at 4:00 and going to work. Are you nuts? How about you get my butt into shape. I have the muffin top leftover from Aiden.

s.s parker said...

you've joined the family! :) Spangs..., Mo's a tough one. Be prepared to be in pain! Mo..do you have that fitness website up?

Larsens said...

I don't think I have ever seen 4am, and actually gotten out of bed. What kind of training is it that you do at 5am??? Holy cow. I usually get to work around 9 or 9:30, and I consider that early.
Loved your family picture. Braxton is SO big.

Natalie said...

LOL you never told me this happened... such a Mon move:-D

Amber said...

Umm, Monica...you need to update your blog.

kenz said...

Oh my blast from the past! Of Course I remember you, we had some fun times! You were a hoot! so I might need your help with the whole personal training bit! I am in serious need of work out help! Where do you work? It was good to check out your fam, You have a beautiful family! keep in touch! kenz