Thursday, April 3, 2008

BrainShare 2008


I know it has been awhile since I lasted updated.....I have heard from many that I need to get on the ball!! :) So....I will just do a quick update of what has been going on!


March 17-21 I worked up at BrainShare (Novell, brings me in to help with a huge conference every year....I get to be a cashier for a week....don't worry I never once counted out the drawer at the end of the night.....PHEW, I feel for the people in retail...LOL). It is such a fun time working with my old co-workers...Holly is the greatest, she is so funny and such a great friend! Thanks for always inviting me Ho!! Anyhoo.... Novell has a concert night every year and this year it was Collective Soul, Frank Caliendo was the comedian who opened for Collective Soul, he was very funny...great impressionist, check him out on youtube.com if you haven't heard of him before. I invited my sister-in-law Jenny and her cute girls Alessia and Siena, and of course Braxton was there too. We had a great time, I just wish that my phone camera would have worked....so sorry no pics of the kids...but here is one of the really cool wrist bands!!

No comments: