Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Survey says.....

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?to brush my hair or to not brush my hair……went with not brushing and just pulled back in a messy bun!!

2. How much cash do you have on you?Not a dime

3. What's a word that rhymes with "DOOR?"Poor!! Hence the not a dime statement above!!

4. Favorite planet?My planet!!

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?Unknown number, no vm, so it is still a mystery!!

6. What is your favorite ring on your phone?umm, I don’t have a fav! It is set to just a standard ring, boring I know!

7. What shirt are you wearing?A green one from the gap that has cool designs (it is also orange and brown)

8. Do you "label" yourself?Nope

9. Name the brand of your shoes you're currently wearing?Barefoot…..Pretty sure everyone has a pair!!

10. Bright or Dark Room? Ummm, I like the room dark, easier to take a nap!

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?She is awesome!

12. Sorry I deleted 12, so I can't answer!!

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?Sleeping

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?Sorry, running late. Had to fight with my husband for a minute! From one of my clients…..lol

15. Where is your nearest 7-11?Ummm, I think in Orem off of Center Street....mmmmm, slurpee

16. What's a word that you say a lot?“Whatever”

17.Who told you he/she loved you last?My hubby

18. Last furry thing you touched?Dave my dog, he is super furry and he pleads from my attention ALL DAY!!

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?I take Ibuprofen everyday….

20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?Ummm, those days are long over, come on, its all digital now days! Wait, I have 3 rolls in my drawer….I am sure they are like 12 years old…wonder what is on them!?!?

21. Favorite age you have been so far?every year gets better and better!!

22. Your worst enemy?Candy

23. What is your current desktop picture?It’s the boring green hill that is provided by all our desktop property options!!

24. What was the last thing you said to someone?I am in a good mood!....I have been a little cranky…my poor hubby, I am lucky he is so sweet to put up with my moodiness!!

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?For sure the million

26. Do you like someone?Sure do….I like my hubby, my son, my friends, family, etc…….I will never understand these dumb questions…and what is more dumb, is I sit here and answer them…..LOL

27. The last song you listened to?Always been really bad with names….so gotta be honest and say I have no clue!! Nichole, help me out here…..it was in your car today!!

28. Who will repost this?Umm, everyone!!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Hey, I am glad you have a blog! I feel like I dont talk to you enough as I should and this will be a great way to keep in touch! We missed you on Easter!!