Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Red Iguana



After Kayaking we worked up an appetite and I had never been to the Red Iguana, so we headed to West Temple for some killer Mexican! It is defiantly a hole in the wall when you pull up, but I think those tend to be the best places to eat!! We tried all the Mole and it was good, but my favorites were the poblanas and the Verde.

We were getting ready to leave and poor Loredan took a dive off his chair, hit the metal edge of Rays and then proceeded to smack his face on the cement floor!! OUCH! He was okay, no blood, but he had a nasty bump on his head.....poor lil guy!!

2 comments:

Bruni Bunch said...

You are great at finding pictures of stuff. I am so glad you liked it. SO YUMMMMM!!!

Amber said...

I have been to the Blue Iguana, but not so much the Red Iguana. Where is said located?