Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Hiking



A couple of weeks ago we went hiking up to Timp Cave!  We took the trail, no back side extra hard hiking this time.....maybe next time.  It was a lot of fun, we went with Jenny, Sam, and their kids everyone did really well !  If you haven't hiked it, now is a great time to see how beautiful and green the canyon still is!  I do have to say that Ranger Josh was not the best tour guide, he kinda ruined the whole cave experience!!  He didn't even show us the Pillsbury Dough Boy.....jerk!!  :)  P.S. that is not a picture of our group!!

4 comments:

Amber said...

I have hiked this one time when I was 8 and that was my last time. I am not a big hiker. However, I am glad that other people enjoy it.

s.s parker said...

i've never been, but would love to. I haven't even climbed the G mountain that was being my house my whole life. there ain't a lot of hills in florida. the only one visible is the landfill!! yuk! i'll call ya when i get in!

Larsens said...

I've done it once, and swore that I will never do it again...and I haven't so far. Going uphill is not my favorite without a lift.

Andrea said...

That looks like a lot of fun! We have always wanted to go do that!