Wednesday, August 27, 2008

What I should be doing....


I really should be cleaning up my laundry room instead of updating my blog!!......hahaha, I should be to embarrassed to post pictures of this mess, but I am sure all of you have had this very same moment!!  I swear it is never ending, especially when you return from vacation!  I feel I should point out that some of the cleaners are out and I am attempting to fold...LOL!!  Okay enough is enough I am going to go clean this mess up, I will post again with the end result!  Wish me luck!!! 

2 comments:

Trent & Emily Davies said...

Ahhh I hate laundry more than any other chore!! Just when you get everything done and cleaned up and put away...there are 4 more loads waiting to be done...it never ends!

Larsens said...

Yours looks like mine, and I haven't been on any vacations. Don't work too hard.